Landscape Maintenance Technicians
We are actively searching for talented Landscape Maintenance Technicians in our Nashville location. We train our technicians on all aspects of lawn care landscape care.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $17 - $24/hour
- Assist landscape crew leaders on daily operations for maintenance accounts
- Mowing, mulching, weeding, trimming, edging, fertilizing, tree and shrub care, and more
- On the job horticultural training and professional development
- Lawn care, landscaping, or irrigation experience preferred
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- An honest person especially when things do not go as planned
- Reliable, hard-working and love to work outdoors
- Someone who wants the opportunity to grow with us
- Direct deposit paycheck
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Transportation to and from work
Greathouse Driver Requirements:
- Must have had a valid driver's license for a minimum of 3 years.
- No more than 2 minor violations/at-fault accidents in the last 3 years.
- No major violations during the last 4 years (Major Examples: DUIs and Reckless Driving).
- Motor Vehicle Report will be run prior to hire.
We hire from other industries as well such as general labor, window cleaners, commercial cleaners, roofers, roofing contractors, landscapers, lawn maintenance, carpet cleaners, and many more.
If you are interested in employment, please fill out this form and attach your resume.