Maintenance Crew Leaders
We are actively searching for talented Maintenance Crew Leaders in our Nashville and Franklin/Brentwood locations with a proven track record of success in managing high-end residential and commercial landscape properties.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $17 - $24/hour
- Work directly with Project Managers and Supervisors to oversee crew operations for maintenance accounts.
- Mowing, mulching, weeding, trimming, edging, fertilizing, tree and shrub care, and more.
- Perform quality control, as well as maintenance operations for maintenance accounts.
- Manage daily job equipment and materials by coordinating with the Account Managers.
- Lawn care, landscaping, or irrigation experience preferred
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- An honest person especially when things do not go as planned
- Reliable, hard-working and love to work outdoors
- Someone who wants the opportunity to grow with us
- Direct deposit paycheck
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Transportation to and from work
Greathouse Driver Requirements:
- Must have had a valid driver's license for a minimum of 3 years.
- No more than 2 minor violations/at-fault accidents in the last 3 years.
- No major violations during the last 4 years (Major Examples: DUIs and Reckless Driving).
- Motor Vehicle Report will be run prior to hire.
This career opportunity offers a very competitive hourly rate, reimbursed business expenses and other company benefits.
We are Powered by LandOpt, which means that we are part of a national network of independently owned landscape contractors who are among the very best in their local markets. A passion for superior service is the common bond that LandOpt Contractors share; a commitment to building a professional, highly skilled team while offering well-defined career paths and advancement opportunities is what makes The Greathouse Company a great place to grow your career!
If you are interested in employment, please fill out this form and attach your resume.